Looking for a job in which professionalism, vision for the future, career growth and stability are the values that have real form?
If so, you've come to the right place!
We are a US company Carrier Corporation, which leads the world market in the field of refrigeration, heating and air conditioning systems. Carrier Corporation operating in 180 countries, which is a pioneer in the fields of aviation, industrial, security and cooling technologies.
For our center in Prague Hadovka Office we are looking for You - an ambitious colleague full of energy:
We offer you the position:
In this leadership role you will help ideate, orchestrate and drive to completion numerous complex concurrent product work-streams inside of the Global Cloud Services Division at Carrier. Consisting of projects in numerous business units distributed over the world, your role will be to help articulate the value proposition of continuous technical enhancements and help drive those results in deep partnership with the delivery and engineering organizations to an enterprise wide strategic schedule.
· Take product ownership of numerous product work-streams outlining business success criteria, value propositions and continually partnering with engineering to ensure successful delivery
· Creation of new value streams around both existing and new product lines among numerous business units
· Ideate and drive incremental product delivery through numerous different product management methodologies
· Outline key business requirements and deliverables and partner to track progress and bring visibility for path to completion
· Facilitate dependency management from product group to ensure strategic alignment of enterprise wide initiatives
· Create and maintain JIRA instances with robust Epic and Feature backlogs
· Create and maintain Aha product roadmap planning with 3/6/9/12 month strategies
· Forecast resource needs per product and ensure proper allocation and alignment of resources
· Partner with technical leaders to help productize existing technical implementation into new product offerings
· Facilitate full transparency and accountability by leading active communication and reporting to stakeholders of the program, as well as leaders and stakeholders of the related interdependent programs.
· Recruit, motivate, mentor, and lead the best product management and agile delivery talent.
· Build strong relationships across the enterprise to deliver faster and better results.
· Around 2-3 years of Product Management experience
· Around 2-3 years as a Product Manager of a user facing technology products
· Around 2-3 years as a Product Manager for products undergoing SaaS, PaaS or IaaS migrations to utilize cloud technologies
· Master’s Degree in fields such as Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, and Engineering or military experience
· CSM, CPM, PMP, Lean, Agile, &/or Six Sigma certifications
To successfully finish your application, please head to the link below and follow the next steps:
2307, 164 00 Praha-Dejvice, Czech Republic
Bonuses, contribution holiday, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic s.r.o./dříve Linde Frigera spol. s r.o.