Looking for a job in which professionalism, vision for the future, career growth and stability are the values that have real form?
If so, you've come to the right place!
We are a US company Carrier Corporation, which leads the world market in the field of refrigeration, heating and air conditioning systems. Carrier Corporation operating in 180 countries, which is a pioneer in the fields of aviation, industrial, security and cooling technologies.
For our center in Prague Hadovka Office we are looking for You - an ambitious colleague full of energy:
We offer you the position:
As a Delivery Engineer, your role is to do “whatever is needed” to help teams complete successful delivery of their projects within the Global Cloud Services Division at Carrier. The ability to run projects in a Scrum, Agile or Kanban fashion this engineer should be able to utilize agnostic delivery methodologies to help push all projects to completion. Immediate responsibility of understanding numerous concurrent projects, orchestrating and aligning the team, deliverables, risks and dependencies and doing “whatever is needed” to help keep projects on track and deliver on commitments to our stakeholders. As a leader, and individual contributor, this role will be enabling the team to help ensure that work streams are on time, communication is consistent, risks are understood and accounted for, and updates are provided for continuous dynamic visibility to leadership.
· Organize, manage, and ensure delivery of both internal run and external lead vendor projects, deliverables and milestones
· Create clear, concise and correct status reports on a dynamic continuous basis
· Ability to work between numerous delivery methodologies
· Be Data driven - use metrics to help improve team
· Use judgement on when to escalate risks/blockers or to self-resolve and push back into the team to drive results
· Identify, communicate, and mitigate risks that jeopardize project completion and bring solutions to leadership
· Manager vendor timelines to agreed upon SOWs and understand cross project dependencies
· Track project/vendor costs to run projects to a defined budget
· Facilitate daily stand-ups to get real time updates and address risks/blockers on a very short cycle time
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves to work hard and be recognized as such.
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· 1-3 years of Agile / Kanban experience
· 2-3 years in Project / Delivery Management experience
· Proven experience in Project / Delivery Management of user facing technology products
· Experience working with distributed and remote teams over all time zones
· Experience leading distributed teams working on multiple overlapping concurrent technical projects
· Master’s Degree in fields such as Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, and Engineering or military experience
To successfully finish your application, head to the link below and follow the next steps:
2307, 164 00 Praha-Dejvice, Czech Republic
Bonuses, contribution holiday, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic s.r.o./dříve Linde Frigera spol. s r.o.