Looking for a job in which professionalism, vision for the future, career growth and stability are the values that have real form?
If so, you've come to the right place!
We are a US company Carrier Corporation, which leads the world market in the field of refrigeration, heating and air conditioning systems. Carrier Corporation operating in 180 countries, which is a pioneer in the fields of aviation, industrial, security and cooling technologies.
For our center in Prague Hadovka Office we are looking for You - an ambitious colleague full of energy:
We offer you the position:
Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings.
Is your personality defined by positivity, responsibility, integrity, accountability, and respect culminating in a strong work ethic? At Carrier, we believe that our people make the difference and invite you to apply to this exciting and rewarding opportunity
Execute Master Data processing in compliance with control policies.
Actively contribute to continuous process improvement.
Drive accurate Master Data management.
• Work with Finance, CRM, and Vendor Management systems to operate on a proactive / scheduled basis, to operate on a reactive basis, and allow the SSC to be flexible to customer demand
• Maintain Master Data, through the processing of approved requests for creation, edit, archiving, (etc), of the following:
• Draft Master Data requests for review by SSC Customers
• Customer Master Data requests
• Vendor Master Data requests
• Finance / General Ledger Master Data requests for WHQ, Business Units, and the SSC
• Support other Operational teams as business demand requires
• Contribute to operational and strategic process improvements
To successfully finish your application, please head to the link below and follow the instructions:
2307, 164 00 Praha-Dejvice, Czech Republic
Bonuses, contribution holiday, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), Greek (advanced)
Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic s.r.o./dříve Linde Frigera spol. s r.o.