Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic, s.r.o. - producer of cooling and freezing equipment and Transicold products has a vacancy at the position:
Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings.
Is your personality defined by positivity, responsibility, integrity, accountability, and respect culminating in a strong work ethic? At Carrier, we believe that our people make the difference and invite you to apply to this exciting and rewarding opportunity.
The Financial & Operational Internal Audit Specialist position is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a dynamic audit professional who seeks to build on their existing accounting and audit experience through in-depth exposure to a fast-paced international business, with focus on the design and operating effectiveness of the Company’s internal control framework in order to effectively manage and mitigate risk. The Internal Audit department is developmental in nature and employees are assisted in furthering career goals through training and development, strategic networking opportunities and eventual rotation into business unit roles. Internal Audit is seen as a premier entry point into the Carrier Finance organization.
Carrier's internal audit teams conduct risk-based audits and recommend strategic solutions to the Carrier business units. Working closely with business unit management, the Internal Audit group utilizes the latest audit techniques and technologies to ensure that they are conducting value-added audits.
• Participate in the execution of risk-based audits
• Assess risk of key business processes resulting in the preparation of audit plans and specific audit programs
• Participate in the creation of process maps of significant financial, business and operational processes in order to identify potential internal control weaknesses and recommend opportunities for improvement
• Prepare clear, concise audit findings
• Participate in special projects related to departmental quality initiatives
• Participate in Sarbanes-Oxley review
Education / Certifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related business disciplines (advantage)
• CPA, ACCA, CIA will be considered a strong plus
Experience / Qualifications:
• Minimum of three to five years of progressively responsible experience with Big 4 or multinational firms, or internal audit experience
• Experience in participating in teams successfully and providing on-time deliverables
• Strong knowledge of internal controls and US GAAP and IFRS accounting standards
• Demonstrated leadership competencies with the ability to work effectively across all levels and functions within the business.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate diverse teams toward operational efficiencies
• Knowledge/experience in project management, strong analytical/problem solving and organizational skills
• Strong oral and written communication skill and proven presentation skills
• Proactive and results/metrics driven
• Travel within Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) will average 50% of work time, and so applicants must be willing to commit to this travel schedule
• Legal authorization to work in the European Union
• Strong command of English and at least one, ideally two, other European languages with preference in German/Czech.
• This position is based in Prague area or alternatively, a home office arrangement elsewhere within the region may be considered keeping in mind proximity to major airports and other significant Carrier operations.
To successfully finish your application, please head to the link below and follow the steps in our recruitment system:
2307, 164 00 Praha-Dejvice, Czech Republic
Bonuses, contribution holiday, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic s.r.o./dříve Linde Frigera spol. s r.o.