Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic, s.r.o. - producer of cooling and freezing equipment and Transicold products has a vacancy at the position:
As part of the Carrier Global Cloud Services team, you will be responsible for providing support and be responsible for maintaining development, test and production environments in both Azure and AWS clouds.
You will ensure top-level support standards, security, compliance and process efficiencies are in place.
Take responsibility and ownership for all Cloud Operational support activities related to Carrier cloud environments including monitoring, alerting and performing cloud-related tasks.
Take ownership of critical production application availability including support of high priority products and services in a fast-paced Engineering and Manufacturing environment.
• Meet Digital support standards for Operations procedures and tasks in the Digital cloud space
• Provide support to implement technologies and procedures that will provide high availability, low cost, and be industry compliant
• Actively participate in creating and updating Operational processes, contributing to the technical vision and strategy (monitoring, maintenance, compliance, etc)
• Create and execute build and deployment plans and releases in a timely manner
• Drives towards automation throughout the cloud environments
• Ensure proper engineering standards and methods are followed and documented properly
• Integrate cross functionally with peer Cloud Services staff to ensure continuity in the overall system architecture and product execution
• Provide support in multiple timezones, including U.S. EST
• Engage with all Digital teams including security, governance and audit support
• Ensure that all Corporate and Business standards are met
• Ensure cloud services, networks and components are secure, compliant and audited regularly
• Maintain clear metrics for availability and monitoring methods to regularly assess performance and cost efficiencies
• Drive, actively participate in and maintain strict compliance to all Carrier Policies and requirements
• BS Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or 3+ years’ experience in data center operations
• 2+ years experience in Operations activities including monitoring, alerting and administration
• 2+ years experience in customer facing cloud services operations, implementation, and management
• Knowledge of software development methods and in supporting development, test, staging, and production environments
• Knowledge of database administration
• Demonstrate excellent communication, negotiating, problem solving, and root cause analysis at all levels and with external organizations
• Proven experience in globally distributed IT Operations teams and resources where systems availability and quality are a priority
• Expert at managing development support, production deployments, configuration management and ensuring all Service Level Agreements are met
• Strong knowledge of AWS and/or Azure cloud-based architecture, both Infrastructure as a Service and Platform as a Service
• Strong situational analysis skills, decision making and critical thinking
To finish your application successfully, please click on the link below and follow the next steps:
2307, 164 00 Praha-Dejvice, Czech Republic
Bonuses, contribution holiday, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic s.r.o./dříve Linde Frigera spol. s r.o.