Looking for a job in which professionalism, vision for the future, career growth and stability are the values that have real form?
If so, you've come to the right place!
We are a US company Carrier Corporation, which leads the world market in the field of refrigeration, heating and air conditioning systems. Carrier Corporation operating in 180 countries, which is a pioneer in the fields of aviation, industrial, security and cooling technologies.
For our center in Prague Hadovka Office we are looking for You - an ambitious colleague full of energy:
We offer you the position:
To provide a consistent, timely, accurate and customer centric HR administration and advisory service to customers (employees, managers, HRs, union representatives), contributing to the achievement of the Global People Services (GPS) overall vision and strategy. To be face of GPS. To coach and support the team to deliver the service in line with the KPIs and company policies and procedures
• Put the customer first in our delivery of excellent customer service at all times
• Provide accurate, timely first line HR advice and support to Managers, Employees and the wider HR team via telephone, email or GPS web portal
• Ensure accuracy of information in Workday
• Coach and support the team to deliver the service in line with the KPIs and UTC policies and procedures
• Work closely with CoE ensuring labor law and tax liabilities are managed correctly in case of contracts / policies changes
• Work continuously on process improvement and standardization between different Carrier BUs in the country / region of responsibility
• Administration of HR processes and procedures, including but not limited to:
New starters administration including Security Screening (starting with offer letter to employees)
Planning and organising of induction trainings and onboarding support for new hires
Changes to employment and personal details
Changes to benefits and compensation
End of employment administration
Ad-hoc reporting and file management
Managing and maintaining accurate employee records (electronic & paper based).
• Take ownership of delivering your part in individual and team objectives/KPIs, maintaining a high quality standard, protecting and enhancing the integrity of our brand at all times.
• Deliver all templates to Managers / HR managers to evaluate performance of employees, obtaining approvals and ensuring pay out of bonuses (SIP, GIP, Q+ bonuses)
• Administer employee electronic files
• Ensure all Global People Services SLAs/KPIs are achieved within the agreed tolerance levels for timeliness and quality.
• Participate in HR projects as part of the Global People Services and Carrier calendar, plus ad-hoc in accordance with business requirements.
• Ensure adherence to all Company Policies and Procedures
• Be fully conversant and compliant with all Environmental Health and Safety procedures, Ethics & Compliance Officer (ECO)
Evropská 2590/33c, 160 00 Praha-Dejvice, Czech Republic
Bonuses, contribution holiday, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, sick days, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (intermediate), Czech (proficient)