Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic, s.r.o. - producer of cooling and freezing equipment and Transicold products has a vacancy at the position:
Carrier is a world leader in HVAC, Refrigeration, Fire &Security solutions.
At Carrier we make modern life possible by delivering ground breaking systems and services that help homes, buildings and shipping become safer, smarter and more sustainable. We exceed the expectations of our customers by anticipating industry trends, working tirelessly to master and revolutionize them.
Our team of over 52,000 dedicated individuals continues to set industry standards by pursuing the latest research and developments to improve the lives of our customers. We’re constantly growing, seeking out talented, likeminded people who are committed to our primary duty: to be the world’s first choice in HVAC, refrigeration and fire & security technology.
• Execute of processing daily bank transactions and bank reconciliation
• Responsible for delivering month end results
• Responsible for periodic reporting
Execute the month end process:
• Operate the monthly process to the month end calendar
• Preparation and posting of bank journals on a timely basis
• Ongoing monitoring of balances
• Closely working with PTP and OTC teams on reconciling items
• Preparation of files and involvement in audit
• Implementation of internal controls and workflows
• Review the aging of reconciling items and resolve in a timely and accurate manner
• Complete regular management reporting according to agreed KPI's; prepare Treasury related analysis, report and review
• Proactively monitor treasury processes, identify non-standard activity, exceptions or non-compliance to legal, statutory and internal treasury policies, and escalate to management
• Assist in resolving higher level treasury issues with banks and internal departments, implementing efficiency projects and performing other Treasury projects as assigned
• Completes and performs other duties/tasks as may be assigned
To successfully finish your application process, please click on the link below and follow the instructions:
• Strong experience in Treasury, bank transactions or bank reconciliation (min 3 years)
• Advanced level of Excel
• Strong communication skills
• Analytical thinking and proactive attitude
• Advanced English, French is an advantage
2307, 164 00 Praha-Dejvice, Czech Republic
Bonuses, contribution holiday, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic s.r.o./dříve Linde Frigera spol. s r.o.