Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic, s.r.o. - producer of cooling and freezing equipment and HVAC products has a vacancy at the position:
Few companies can change the world: We are one.
As a company driven by ideas, we rely on the ingenuity, diversity and commitment of our people to help us make cities greener, people more secure and travel more efficient. At UTC, we do the big things that others cannot.
Don't Follow the Leader. Become One.
In a world of ever-changing technological developments, UTC continues to lead the industry as our products and services go above and beyond to meet the needs of consumers around the world, furthering our global mission of building a better tomorrow. UTC's Climate, Controls, & Security make modern life possible by delivering groundbreaking fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilating, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems and services that promote integrated, high-performance buildings that are safer, smarter and sustainable.
With over 55,000 employees, our organization is constantly growing as we seek out talented individuals who can commit to our primary duty to be our customer's first choice in technology. UTC Climate, Controls, & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
UTC is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
• Support complex document process and query resolution
• Act as a trouble shooter for team leads to resolve complex or high profile issues
• Part of operational level continuous improvement activities and support on strategic change
• Journal processing and HFM posting
• Blackline review/approval, GL account analyses - write-off, bed dab etc, Cooperation with BU
• M&C closing activities - BS split, JRN log, re-class AP/AR/Cash, ad hoc task/ requests etc.
• SSC cost posting/review
• Executes complex inbound queries and operational escalation point
• Drives operational process improvement, supports strategic improvements
• University Bachelor degree (preferred)
• Solid accounting and analytical skills
• 5 years in GL role
• Fluent Czech, advance English
2307, 164 00 Praha-Dejvice, Czech Republic
Bonuses, contribution holiday, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
English (advanced), Czech (proficient)
Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic s.r.o./dříve Linde Frigera spol. s r.o.