Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic, s.r.o. - producer of cooling and freezing equipment and HVAC products has a vacancy at the position:
Few companies can change the world: We are one.
As a company driven by ideas, we rely on the ingenuity, diversity and commitment of our people to help us make cities greener, people more secure and travel more efficient. At Carrier, we do the big things that others cannot.
Don't Follow the Leader. Become One.
In a world of ever-changing technological developments, Carrier continues to lead the industry as our products and services go above and beyond to meet the needs of consumers around the world, furthering our global mission of building a better tomorrow.
Carrier is a leading provider of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. We make the world a better place to live.
We create and maintain comfortable, accessible, efficient, healthy, safe, secure and sustainable environments, and ensure the global food supply is transported and preserved for safe consumption
With over 55,000 employees globally and a presence in more than 50 countries, our organization is constantly growing as we seek out talented individuals who can commit to our primary duty to be our customer's first choice in technology.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
• Drive whole facility agenda to accommodate SSC operations
• Actively contribute to smooth travel arrangements for SSC
• Drive employee satisfaction and comfort through meetings and events management
• Support Operations by pro-active office management
• Facility Management, Contact point for facility suppliers (flowers, landlord, coffee machine service, etc.)
• Seating plan management, incl. visual maps, Visitors tracking system
o Communication to all employees regarding facilities changes
o Driving the reconstructions, repairs, furniture and fittings orders and installations
• Managing Travel Arrangements (Contact point between GBT, employees and transition management (Assisting travelers before and during travel, Approving to GBT selected travel itinerary, Cooperating with T&E team to ensure compliance with Carrier Travel policy)
• SSC Events and Meetings facilitation
• Catering management
• Preparation of meeting rooms, booking event venues, booking external meeting rooms
• Office amenities management (coffee, milk, fruit regular orders)
• Office supplies orders, Purchase orders initiation for internal orders
• Culture activators support, company Newsletter articles
• Post agenda (TNT, DHL, post to Beroun, etc.)
• Other support to Operation as required by management
• University Bachelor degree or Quality qualification preferred
• Relevant working experience
• Be a member of a fast growing financial center with a lot of future opportunities.
• Competitive compensation package + quarterly bonus.
• 5 weeks of vacation & flexible working hours, home office possibility (2 days/week).
• Language courses & meal vouchers.
• Refreshments on workplace.
• Corporate events.
• International and multicultural working environment.
2307, 164 00 Praha-Dejvice, Czech Republic
Bonuses, contribution holiday, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic s.r.o./dříve Linde Frigera spol. s r.o.