Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic, s.r.o. - producer of cooling and freezing equipment and HVAC products has a vacancy at the position:
Would you like to work in a pioneer technology company?
Would you like to work in a company which is committed with making a sustainable future and dreams up on a greener lifestyle?
If you come to work with us, you will find a Shared Service Center in Prague where you can enjoy a multicultural environment with colleagues from different countries.
If you have experience in intercompany accounting, if you speak English and French and if you are willing to give your commitment and passion, we have a place for you!
Don't hesitate and get in touch!
• Execute the processing and accurate reporting of fixed assets & perform intercompany reconciliations,
• Lead communication with the entities to resolve disputes,
• Contribute to continuous process improvement.
• Execute the end-to-end Fixed Assets monthly processes, creation and closure of FA codes, FA updating,
• Review the outcome from the physical asset verification to understand major variances,
• Run calculations to understand the impact of policy changes,
• Reconcile complex intercompany transactions,
• Resolve and assess all disputes information,
• Contribute to operational and strategic process improvements.
• SSC exposure welcome.
• System exposure JDE.
• Previous experience with SAP.
• Intermediate MS Excel skills.
• Good Communication skills.
• Advanced English & German language.
• We listen to our employees and treat each other with respect.
• We are committed to employee and management development.
• We support and pursue lifelong learning to expand our knowledge and capabilities.
• We value diversity in individuals and cultures, and seek and share ideas openly.
• Be a member of a fast growing financial center with a lot of future opportunities.
• Competitive compensation package + quarterly bonus.
• 5 weeks of vacation & flexible working hours, home office possibility (2 days/week).
• Language courses & meal vouchers.
• Refreshments on workplace.
• Corporate events.
• International and multicultural working environment.
UTC is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
2307, 164 00 Praha-Dejvice, Czech Republic
English (advanced), French (advanced)
Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic s.r.o./dříve Linde Frigera spol. s r.o.