Looking for a job in which professionalism, vision for the future, career growth and stability are the values that have real form?
If so, you've come to the right place!
We are a US company Carrier Corporation, which leads the world market in the field of refrigeration, heating and air conditioning systems. Carrier Corporation is part of the global technology company United Technologies Company (UTC) operating in 180 countries, which is a pioneer in the fields of aviation, industrial, security and cooling technologies.
For our center in Prague we are looking for You - an ambitious colleague full of energy:
We offer you the position:
• Support and execute complex PTP processes and dispute resolution.
• Act as a trouble shooter to resolve complex issues with SSC customer entities and Vendors.
• Drive strong Accounts Payable analysis/control.
• Organize operational level continuous improvement activities and support on strategic change.
• Work with UTC CCS Finance systems.
• Monitor, manage and trouble-shoot issues with team workload, allowing the SSC to be flexible in meeting customer demand to agreed Service Levels.
• Oversee the processing of inbound Invoices and Credit Notes.
• Oversee 2 / 3 way matching on all invoices / PO invoices.
• Oversee the management of Goods Received Not Invoiced process.
• Co-ordinate the management of aged Creditor and Credit balances.
• Deliver Accounts Payable Period End.
• Co-ordinate standard and ad hoc reporting and analysis.
• Provide oversight and review of aged balances and other reconciliations.
• Oversee the preparation and proposal of Cost run rate accruals / provisions.
• Collaborate with other PTP functional teams.
• Deliver timely and accurate information to the disbursements team.
• Support the AP query process, acting as an internal and external escalation point.
• Co-ordinate standard and ad hoc reporting of liabilities / payables and Creditors as required.
• Manage & execute complex disputes and functions as an operational & customer escalation point.
• Provide Team lead support to other PTP Process teams as business demand requires.
• Lead resource planning and balancing, including of recruitment & productivity initiatives.
• Own controls, and ensure audit cycles are executed in a timely manner.
• Be accountable for the attainment of KPIs and Service Levels assigned to their team(s).
• Drive operational process improvement, supports strategic improvements.
• 5+ years experience in finance.
• Team management experience.
• SSC exposure an advantage.
• System exposure JDE, SAP.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• French Language knowledge a must.
• Proficient communication & organizational skills.
• Improvement mindset.
• Be a member of a fast growing financial center with a lot of future opportunities.
• Competitive compensation package + quarterly bonus.
• 5 weeks of vacation & flexible working hours, home office possibility (2 days/week).
• Language courses & meal vouchers.
• Refreshments on workplace.
• Corporate events.
• International and multicultural working environment.
UTC is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
2307, 164 00 Praha-Dejvice, Czech Republic
English (proficient), French (proficient)
Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic s.r.o./dříve Linde Frigera spol. s r.o.