Digital Operations Specialist
As part of Carrier Digital transformation, we are looking for a dynamic individual to work in the Corporate Functions technology ecosystem within the Digital organization. The candidate will lead digital operations for Carrier’s corporate systems, with a hands-on style in partnership with various teams and core functions such as HR, Payroll, Finance, Legal, Supply Chain and Communications. The ideal candidate will have experience in core business processes and platforms, with technical experience related to various system operations involving internal and external resources in a large multinational corporation or in other complex environments.
- Serve as a key member of the Digital Technology team participating in the Carrier Separation Program. Support the Corporate function Towers as the operations lead, working with our Digital Tower Leads, Technical Product Managers, corporate and business unit teams and third parties, to provide change governance, drive resolution of productions issues, facilitate root cause analysis, manage customer expectations, and communicate with end users and management in a timely manner.
- Partner with Corporate teams for a successful separation effort e.g. supporting TSA exit objectives, clone and cleanse environments, supporting data integrations with existing systems, partnering with Carrier Functional and Digital teams to ensure efficient transition and steady state operations.
- Perform as the operations specialist for various technologies, supporting digital transformation projects, driving disaster recovery solutions, planning, and testing in order to meet RTOs and RPOs, ultimately ensuring success as defined by our business partners.
- Drive governance around system operations and incremental process improvements to support reliability and performance objectives.
- Partner with vendors and digital leads to identify opportunities for cost savings, productivity, process streamlining, simplification and improved user experience (high availability, migration to cloud, real time transparency, etc.).
- Support the overall Carrier Digital transformation goals from an operations perspective, including shared services enablement, next generation reporting, global technology solutions, system innovation, and process simplification/optimization across the board.
- Develop peer, cross-functional and intercompany relationships to leverage best practices, maximize reliability and sustainability.
- Support communication plans for timelines and change management activities related to enterprise application projects.
- Support ongoing operations to ensure enterprise applications are performing as expected and meeting business requirements.
- The individual will be responsible for all the tasks within the Operations tower, starting from trouble shooting, working with 3rd party support vendors, outlining system BCPs, working with tower leads to resolve major incidents, monitoring system performance, researching and documenting efficient workflow improvements, providing support to tower leads for system upgrades.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field with 7+ years of experience. Master's degree is a plus.
- Experience supporting multiple business functions (HR, Finance, Supply Management, Communications, Legal, EH&S, and/or Quality) and software systems such as Workday, Employee Self-Service, ServiceNow, Blackline, SAP, Sabrix, Longview, Hyperion, SAP Concur, SAP Ariba, MediaBeacon, Yammer, SDL Tridion, Kontiki, Lawtrac, Enablon or equivalent systems including Cloud (SaaS) solutions
- Experience with corporate global system implementations and comfortable making timely, difficult decisions to ensure project priorities meet critical business needs and timelines.
- Deep understanding and technical aptitude for system design and business strategy, and ability to translate strategy into viable technology solutions.
- Action oriented and results driven with an ability to drive new and innovative solutions in alignment to the organizations / functions strategy.
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate with key business partners is essential, including senior executives.
- Excellent written, visual, and oral communication skills are essential with proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Experience working with teams in different geographical locations on a daily basis
- Must be knowledgeable in Waterfall, Agile, and DevOps methodologies
- Demonstrates leadership, collaboration, hands-on approach, and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced, matrixed company
- International experience is a plus
- Good understanding of software test methodologies and experience with testing automation tools is a plus
- Experience with Job scheduling tools such as Tidal is a plus
What do we offer:
- Exciting innovative environment – company open to new ideas
- Possibility for further development and international career opportunities
- High-profile team
- Daily use of English
- Competitive remuneration and other benefits (meal vouchers, contribution to life insurance, holidays etc.)
- Flexible working hours, possibility for home office, sick days
- Good location of center in Prague 6 – Evropska street
Information about the vacancy
Evropská 2591/33e, 160 00 Praha-Dejvice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Contribution holiday, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, holidays 5 weeks, company catering, sick days, corporate events
Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic s.r.o.