HR Business Analyst for Payroll
As part of Carrier Digital transformation, we are looking for a dynamic individual to work in the Payroll ecosystem within the Digital organization. The individual will interact with business stakeholders and subject matter experts in the various digital teams and core functions such as Payroll, Workday, other Compensation Systems and HR. This individual should understand the business, systems and user needs to design digital solutions to business problems, applying Agile methodologies. The individual ideally has experience in Payroll business processes and platforms, with implementations across multiple teams in a large multinational corporation or in other complex environments.
- Serve as a key member of the Digital Technology team participating in the Carrier Separation Program. Support Payroll digital projects, acting as liaison between the digital Payroll lead, corporate and business unit teams and third parties, to orchestrate digital projects that enable the Payroll and HR organizations.
- Support the separation effort e.g. TSA exit objectives, clone and cleanse environments, building integrations with existing systems, partnering with Carrier Functional and Digital teams to ensure efficient transition and steady state operations.
- The objective for the Business Analyst for Payroll technology is to gather business, user and system/process requirements to design digital solutions and ensure business success, while meeting stakeholder expectations.
- Business Analyst acts as a bridge between business ideas and business capabilities; defining, analyzing and documenting business processes and solutions based on customer needs, data analysis, user stories, and stakeholder feedback.
- Provide tactical support for the overall Carrier Digital transformation goals, including shared services enablement, HR, Workday, Payroll innovation, other Compensation Systems, Employee Self Service portal, ServiceNow and process simplification/optimization across the board.
- Support Digital and Payroll cross-functional teams, by providing functional assistance for the Payroll apps and systems at Carrier.
- Support change management activities related to enterprise application projects.
- Partner with our software and service suppliers to ensure timely delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions.
- Support ongoing operations to ensure enterprise applications are performing as expected and meeting business requirements.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field with 5+ years of experience.
- PBA, CBAP or IIBA certifications a plus.
- Experience with ADP Payroll systems, including Cloud (SaaS) solutions preferred.
- Experience with Payroll, other Compensation Systems and/or other Corporate system implementations (e.g. Employee Self Service Portal or other HR functions).
- Strong organizational skills and experience working with decision makers in a fast-paced, matrixed company.
- Action oriented and results driven with an ability to drive new and innovative solutions in alignment to the organizations / functions strategy.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive, with a good understanding of system design and business strategy and the ability to translate strategy into viable digital solutions.
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate with key business partners is essential, including senior executives.
- Excellent written, visual, and oral communication skills are essential with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be knowledgeable in Agile, Waterfall and DevOps methodologies.
- International experience is a plus.
What do we offer:
- Exciting innovative environment – company open to new ideas
- Possibility for further development and international career opportunities
- High-profile team
- Daily use of English
- Competitive remuneration and other benefits (meal vouchers, contribution to life insurance, holidays etc.)
- Flexible working hours, possibility for home office, sick days
- Good location of center in Prague 6 – Evropska street
Information about the vacancy
Evropská 2591/33e, 160 00 Praha-Dejvice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Contribution holiday, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, holidays 5 weeks, company catering, sick days, corporate events
Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic s.r.o.