Looking for a job in which professionalism, vision for the future, career growth and stability are the values that have real form?
If so, you've come to the right place!
We are a US company Carrier Corporation, which leads the world market in the field of refrigeration, heating and air conditioning systems. Carrier Corporation is part of the global technology company United Technologies Company (UTC) operating in 180 countries, which is a pioneer in the fields of aviation, industrial, security and cooling technologies.
For our center in Prague we are looking for You - an ambitious colleague full of energy:
We offer you the position:
Few companies can change the world: We are one.
As a company driven by ideas, we rely on the ingenuity, diversity and commitment of our people to help us make cities greener, people more secure and travel more efficient. At UTC, we do the big things that others cannot.
Don't Follow the Leader. Become One.
In a world of ever-changing technological developments, UTC continues to lead the industry as our products and services go above and beyond to meet the needs of consumers around the world, furthering our global mission of building a better tomorrow. UTC's Climate, Controls, & Security make modern life possible by delivering groundbreaking fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilating, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems and services that promote integrated, high-performance buildings that are safer, smarter and sustainable.
With over 55,000 employees, our organization is constantly growing as we seek out talented individuals who can commit to our primary duty to be our customer's first choice in technology. UTC Climate, Controls, & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
UTC is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
• Support and execute complex PTP processes and dispute resolution
• Act as a trouble shooter to resolve complex issues with SSC customer entities and Vendors
• Drive strong Accounts Payable analysis/control
• Organize operational level continuous improvement activities and support on strategic change
• Work with UTC CCS Finance systems
• Monitor, manage and trouble-shoot issues with team workload, allowing the SSC to be flexible in meeting customer demand to agreed Service Levels
• Oversee the processing of inbound Invoices and Credit Notes
• Oversee 2 / 3 way matching on all invoices / PO invoices
• Oversee the management of Goods Received Not Invoiced process
• Co-ordinate the management of aged Creditor and Credit balances
• Deliver Accounts Payable Period End
• Co-ordinate standard and ad hoc reporting and analysis
• Provide oversight and review of aged balances and other reconciliations
• Oversee the preparation and proposal of Cost run rate accruals / provisions
• Collaborate with other PTP functional teams
• Deliver timely and accurate information to the disbursements team
• Support the AP query process, acting as an internal and external escalation point
• Co-ordinate standard and ad hoc reporting of liabilities / payables and Creditors as required
• Manage & execute complex disputes and functions as an operational & customer escalation point
• Provide Team lead support to other PTP Process teams as business demand requires
• Lead resource planning and balancing, including of recruitment & productivity initiatives
• Own controls, and ensure audit cycles are executed in a timely manner
• Be accountable for the attainment of KPIs and Service Levels assigned to their team(s)
• Drive operational process improvement, supports strategic improvements
• Ensure adherence to all Company Policies and Procedures
• Be fully conversant and compliant with all Environmental Health and Safety procedures
• Complete quarterly ethics module as advised by Ethics & Compliance Officer
• Fully comply with all Quality, Environmental Health and Safety directives including but not limited to PPE, Accident Reporting, Cardinal Rules, Risk Assessment Method Statement and Achieving Competitive Excellence
•System exposure JDE ,SAP
•French Language knowledge needed
• Proficient Communication skills
• 5 years experience in finance
2307, 164 00 Praha-Dejvice, Czech Republic
English (proficient), French (intermediate)
Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic s.r.o./dříve Linde Frigera spol. s r.o.