Looking for a job in which professionalism, vision for the future, career growth and stability are the values that have real form?
If so, you've come to the right place!
We are a US company Carrier Corporation, which leads the world market in the field of refrigeration, heating and air conditioning systems. Carrier Corporation is part of the global technology company United Technologies Company (UTC) operating in 180 countries, which is a pioneer in the fields of aviation, industrial, security and cooling technologies.
For our center in Prague we are looking for You - an ambitious colleague full of energy:
We offer you the position:
Few companies can change the world: We are one.
As a company driven by ideas, we rely on the ingenuity, diversity and commitment of our people to help us make cities greener, people more secure and travel more efficient. At UTC, we do the big things that others cannot.
Don't Follow the Leader. Become One.
In a world of ever-changing technological developments, UTC continues to lead the industry as our products and services go above and beyond to meet the needs of consumers around the world, furthering our global mission of building a better tomorrow. UTC's Climate, Controls, & Security make modern life possible by delivering groundbreaking fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilating, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems and services that promote integrated, high-performance buildings that are safer, smarter and sustainable.
With over 55,000 employees, our organization is constantly growing as we seek out talented individuals who can commit to our primary duty to be our customer's first choice in technology. UTC Climate, Controls, & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
UTC is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The AR and Collections Accountant will be responsible for any combination of the below responsibilities:
• Execute the end-to-end Accounts Receivable processes
o Execute standard and non-standard AR reporting, and distribute (where appropriate)
o Perform OCR scans of electronic remittance notes
o Process receipt allocation to invoices
o Process unallocated credits
• Execute the collections and dunning process
o Identify accounts due for collection
o Handle customer calls and customer facing communication, to maximise cash collected
o Execute standard dunning, and specialized dunning campaigns
o Manage customer disputes, liaising with the Business where necessary
o Work collaboratively with legal teams and issue guidance on debt provisions
• Execute the management of customer queries
o Apply (and remove) dunning blocks
o Handle customer calls and dispute logging/management
o Undertake root cause analysis
o Track and monitor queries through to resolution
• Execute the month end process
o Undertake standard and specific accrual processing
o Prepare adjustments for review
• General office support to OTC team
• Contribute to operational and strategic process improvements
• SSC exposure
• Knowledge of German and English language needed
• University Bachelor degree preferred
• System exposure JDE, SAP preferred
• Communication skills
• Ensure adherence to all Company Policies and Procedures
• Be fully conversant and compliant with all Environmental Health and Safety procedures
• Complete quarterly ethics module as advised by Ethics & Compliance Officer
• Fully comply with all Quality, Environmental Health and Safety directives including but not limited to PPE, Accident Reporting, Cardinal Rules, Risk Assessment Method Statement and Achieving Competitive Excellence
• Be a member of a fast growing financial center with a lot of future opportunities.
• Competitive compensation package + quarterly bonus.
• 5 weeks of vacation & flexible working hours, Home office possibility (2 days/week)
• Language courses & meal vouchers.
Bonuses, contribution holiday, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (intermediate), German (advanced)
Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic s.r.o./dříve Linde Frigera spol. s r.o.