Technical Services Specialist
The Technical Service Specialist is responsible for providing high level of customer support and troubleshooting assistance for all Sensitech products, services and solutions. This position provides effective diagnostic evaluation of end-user customer needs and in all cases uses good judgment and timeliness in responding to and resolving each issue, request or complaint to the customers’ satisfaction. Resolution includes but is not limited to the following: Identify, research, and resolves technical problems, timely response to telephone calls, email, tickets and personnel requests for technical support. The position also required accurate documentation and tracking, and monitoring the problem to ensure a timely resolution. Support and demonstration of the Sensitech’s Support organization’s values and expectations for customer support and satisfaction are fundamental for this position.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists customers by providing support and troubleshooting of all Sensitech product, services and solutions
- Research, respond and resolving various customer inquiries received via telephone, e-mail, voice-mail and ticketing system in a timely manner
- Learn and master specific company products, their technical requirements and modes/methods of operation.
- Communicate with end user at their level of expertise to solve problems via face to face interaction, telephone, remote pc applications and/or e-mail
- Maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction while following Sensitech policies, procedures, and warranties
- Manage coordination of Technical Service Case Management processes using global ERP system
- Review existing procedures (Work Instructions) to ensure compliance with current practice and Sensitech's Quality System
- Collaborate with internal sales representatives, Analysts, Program Managers, Engineering, C3 and other support members to ensure that customer issues are resolved appropriately. Provide necessary guidance and recommendations to the internal customers to avoid technical issues
- Conduct Hardware evaluation of electronics and created/provide evaluation report to the customer
- Log and track support calls in the designated ERP and ticketing system(s), prioritize and escalate jobs as required to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify trends in the support calls and develop documentation (in combination with other support members) to address these most-often reported problems and issues. Notify management of increasing trends, unusual activity or repeated activity
- Brief customers as well as management on the status of current resolution efforts and attend daily/weekly meetings as requested or required
- Recommend means for product or system improvements including procedural steps, increased training, and enhanced documentation – assist with the execution of the recommendations.
- Conduct deep dive investigations to discover root cause of the issue to avoid future occurrences. Escalate issues to Engineering, Data Center, Quality departments through the established CAPA/CAR procedures. Utilize ACE methodologies
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and FAQ’s resources on the Intranet/Ticketing system to assist with end users issues.
- Assist the team to meet cost delivery services metrics benchmarks consistently
- Develops and/or maintains standard trouble shooting documentation
- Facilitates responses to customer complaints and manages communications in response to confirmed field failures
- Assist with the development and testing of newly designed products for operational integrity and function.
- Conduct product training for Technical Service Representatives on a regular basis and assist them to initiate, design and manage effective support solutions as directed by our business needs.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 4-years’ experience working in a customer service/technical support field with direct customers.
- Creativity, problem-solving skills, strong analytical and communication skills required.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of team.
- Proven capability to adapt personal style, project management approach and methodology to the needs and requirements of the company, customer and specific project.
- Ability to multitask, respond quickly, and follow established procedures.
- Must have strong attention to detail, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to take ownership of the assigned responsibilities and bring to completion with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to learn and conduct electronic fault finding to component level
- Knowledge and experience using diagnostic test equipment such as Multi-meters and Oscilloscopes.
- Knowledge of Local and Wide Area networking concepts, configurations, systems and TCP/IP protocol, SMTP, POP3, firewall and network security is essential.
- Language skills for spoken and written communications – English;
- Multilingual skills are preferred.
What do we offer:
- Exciting innovative environment – company open to new ideas
- Possibility for further development and international career opportunities
- High-profile team
- Daily use of English
- Competitive remuneration and other benefits (meal vouchers, contribution to life insurance, holidays etc.)
- Flexible working hours, possibility for home office, sick days
- Good location of center in Prague 6 – Evropska street
Information about the vacancy
Evropská 2591/33e, 160 00 Praha-Dejvice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic s.r.o.