Looking for a job in which professionalism, vision for the future, career growth and stability are the values that have real form?
If so, you've come to the right place!
We are a US company Carrier Corporation, which leads the world market in the field of refrigeration, heating and air conditioning systems. Carrier Corporation is part of the global technology company United Technologies Company (UTC) operating in 180 countries, which is a pioneer in the fields of aviation, industrial, security and cooling technologies.
For our center in Prague we are looking for You - an ambitious colleague full of energy:
We offer you the position:
Carrier and all its subsidiaries must comply to Sarbanes-Oxley regulations. The E-SOX analyst position is key in helping Carrier and its subsidiaries to implement, maintain and report on Sarbanes Oxley compliance. E-SOX is the Internal Control platform that Carrier adopted in which the control framework and processes are maintained, and controls related activities are performed and tracked. The E-SOX Analyst role is responsible on maintaining the E-SOX platform, assisting related parties on assigned activities and ensuring the required information/documentation is complete and high in quality.
• Managing communications to Carrier entities on SOX Calendar, instructions and deadlines for Sarbanes Oxley requirements - GAP assessments, testing etc
• Providing guidance, training and support on an internal Carrier tool (E-SOX) and Sarbanes Oxley requirements the entities are expected to comply with
• Monitoring Carrier entities’ progress to achieve the WHQ objectives on compliance
• Ensuring an active maintenance of the internal E-SOX tool by working directly with the Carrier entities, any relative internal or external group
• Providing visibility to upcoming due dates to anticipate overdue Sarbanes Oxley issues
• Monitoring overdue Sarbanes Oxley issues
• Producing periodically pre-defined standard reports and presentations (e.g. periodic scorecards) to share to different stakeholders across Carrier (WHQ, EMEA HQ, local entities)
• Ensuring accuracy of the information maintained in E-SOX. Enhance consistency & standardize approach regarding usage of the system across Carrier
• Managing E-SOX administration processes such as access rights and timely updates
• Organizational Skills: Ability to work with different stakeholders with different social skills and to align with different governance settings
• Communication Skills: Ability to communicate with different stakeholders, to adjust the tone and terminology according to the respective audience
• Presentation Skills: Ability to collect and prepare presentations, to present live or remotely to different groups of audience
• Data savvy: Experienced on working with data, ability to collect and analyse data, prepare meaningful outcomes from big data (Charts, Graphs, Tables etc…), experience and intermediate knowledge on MS Excel
• Detailed focused
• Fluent in English (additional language skills on European languages such as German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, etc… is a plus)
• To be a member of a growing center with a lot of future opportunities
• Meal vouchers, language lessons, life insurance contribution, quarterly bonus, 5 weeks vacation, 5 paid sick leave days
• Flexible working hours
• Home office (up to 2 days per week)
2307, 164 00 Praha-Dejvice, Czech Republic
Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic s.r.o./dříve Linde Frigera spol. s r.o.