HR Service Delivery Manager
Carrier’s employees, products and services create comfortable, productive and healthy environments. We are a technology-driven business, but we are passionate about people too.
We are creating (and growing!) an exciting new team in what will become Global People Services (GPS). GPS is the organization responsible for how employees and managers experience our HR products and services that are deployed globally.
CARRIER is recruiting a HR Service Delivery Manager - based at our manufacturing site in Beroun with regional scope of services for Carrier entities in Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia and Serbia.
- This is a new opportunity and a pivotal role to the advancement of our HR Shared Services and global transformation journey. This key role will be accountable for leading the performance (service, productivity and quality) of the Solution team delivering day-to-day services to all customers including employees, managers, Business Unit HR as well as external bodies.
- Whilst leading your team to deliver exceptional service, you will be responsible for the supervision of the end to end HR transactional activities associated with the employment cycle, whilst actively driving continuous improvement of the Shared Services Centre, typically planning six months ahead in activity and workload planning.
- You will also provide high quality and consistent advice and support in an efficient way, whilst positively impacting on customer effectiveness, efficiency and confidence.
- You will also assess and implement an expansion of the Czech Sub-hub to cover additional EMEA countries.
We are looking for:
- HR Shared Services experience and preferably a generalist HR background.
- Experience of working with HR Information Systems (preferably Workday) and of working with HRSS service tools such as case management, telephony and electronic document management systems.
- Process driven, whilst continually focusing on providing the highest level of customer experience.
- A highly effective coach with good training skills and a strong level of self-motivation, stamina and resilience.
- Fluent English speaker and able to communicate in German language.
- Ability to travel to business meetings and events around Europe (e.g. Prague, Lyon, Paris) on a regular basis
What do we offer:
- Competitive salary package plus corporate benefits
- The opportunity to shape and be part of a global organization at a pivotal point in its development and expansion
- A career of support, development and on-going opportunities
We welcome applications from driven HR Shared Service Managers, HR Operations Managers, HRSS Managers, HR Managers, HR Business Partners, Human Resource Experts, and HR Professionals who live within a commutable distance of our Beroun plant with willingness to travel.
Information about the vacancy
Lidická 323/18, 266 01 Beroun-Beroun-Závodí, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Contribution holiday, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, holidays 5 weeks, company catering, sick days, corporate events
English (proficient), German (advanced)
Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic s.r.o.