Looking for a job in which professionalism, vision for the future, career growth and stability are the values that have real form?
If so, you've come to the right place!
We are a US company Carrier Corporation, which leads the world market in the field of refrigeration, heating and air conditioning systems. Carrier Corporation is part of the global technology company United Technologies Company (UTC) operating in 180 countries, which is a pioneer in the fields of aviation, industrial, security and cooling technologies.
For our center in Prague we are looking for You - an ambitious colleague full of energy:
We offer you the position:
The Continuous Improvement Analyst is responsible for identifying, supporting and leading various improvement initiatives to deliver simplification, standardization and efficiency benefits across the Shared Services organization. This Analyst will collaborate with the functional finance teams to ensure all productivity issues are identified and resolved appropriately. The Analyst facilitates projects and initiatives that improve the service performance and efficiency of our business.
• • Work with team to accurately analyse and document processes
• Identify and evaluate opportunities to improve processes, this includes primarily data analysis, programming and utilisation of other IT tools and systems
• Propose improvements in existing codes, e.g. by enhancing the structure of the code, design and functionality of the macro/program/script, or by increasing its efficiency
• Create scripts and codes which can easily be applied to other use cases
• Assist with designing relational databases and related scripts (Microsoft SQL)
• Support the execution of Transformation (new IT tools and initiatives) opportunities
• Support the execution to convergence on standard process
• Find innovative ways to resolve operational challenges, and to proactively propose solutions related to continuous improvement
• Always flexible, positive and a keen team player
• Displays the aptitude to understand and adapt their working style to varying strengths and weakness within the Operational Team
• Ability to build great internal relationships with other teams across all sites
• Able to build trust and a ‘positive change’ approach within the environment
• Delivers the highest standards of service and communication to all customers & stakeholders
• Technically oriented with an analytical background
• Enthusiasm for data and process analysis, development of data repositories and databases, organising data sets into logical categories, and presentation of requirements/results
• Scripting and/or programming skills
o must-haves: VBA, SQL; advanced knowledge of Excel with practical business implementations
• Understanding finance processes and an experience working for a shared services organisation is a plus
• 1+ years of experience developing programs, writing codes or macros for other users
• Confident keen to drive change
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• To be a member of a growing center with a lot of future opportunities
• Meal vouchers, language lessons, life insurance contribution, quarterly bonus, 5 weeks vacation, 5 paid sick leave days
• Flexible working hours
• Home office (up to 2 days per week)
2307, 164 00 Praha-Dejvice, Czech Republic
Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic s.r.o./dříve Linde Frigera spol. s r.o.