Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic, s.r.o. - producer of cooling and freezing equipment and HVAC products has a vacancy at the position:
Few companies can change the world: We are one.
As a company driven by ideas, we rely on the ingenuity, diversity and commitment of our people to help us make cities greener, people more secure and travel more efficient. At UTC, we do the big things that others cannot.
Don't Follow the Leader. Become One.
In a world of ever-changing technological developments, UTC continues to lead the industry as our products and services go above and beyond to meet the needs of consumers around the world, furthering our global mission of building a better tomorrow. UTC's Climate, Controls, & Security make modern life possible by delivering groundbreaking fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilating, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems and services that promote integrated, high-performance buildings that are safer, smarter and sustainable.
With over 55,000 employees, our organization is constantly growing as we seek out talented individuals who can commit to our primary duty to be our customer's first choice in technology. UTC Climate, Controls, & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
UTC is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
• Support the project initiatives in particular the standardization and optimization of the accounts reconciliations process
• Help to support and drive the increase in the reconciliation quality
• Help with other Blackline initiatives
• Support the ongoing transitioning of entities
• Be part of the larger GL team to complete the month end close
• Ensure adherence to all Company Policies and Procedures
• Be fully conversant and compliant with all Environmental Health and Safety procedures
• Complete quarterly ethics module as advised by Ethics & Compliance Officer
• Fully comply with all Quality, Environmental Health and Safety directives including but not limited to PPE, Accident Reporting, Cardinal Rules, Risk Assessment Method Statement and Achieving Competitive Excellence
• University Bachelor degree required
• Quality qualification required
• Master’s degree/MBA preferred
• US GAAP exposure
• SSC environment exposure
• System exposure JDE
• System exposure SAP
• advanced Excel skills
• ENG/CZ Language needed
• Blackline exposure
• Reconciliation experience
• Controls exposure
• Standardization / Continuous improvement
• Transition experience
• GL month close experience
• good communication skills
Bonuses, contribution holiday, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
English (intermediate), Czech (intermediate)
Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic s.r.o./dříve Linde Frigera spol. s r.o.