Looking for a job in which professionalism, vision for the future, career growth and stability are the values that have real form?
If so, you've come to the right place!
We are a US company Carrier Corporation, which leads the world market in the field of refrigeration, heating and air conditioning systems. Carrier Corporation is part of the global technology company United Technologies Company (UTC) operating in 180 countries, which is a pioneer in the fields of aviation, industrial, security and cooling technologies.
For its headquarters in Prague we are looking for You - an ambitious colleague full of energy:
We offer you the position:
- Grow profitable revenue in the service business for Carrier within the set targets while meeting customers needs;
- Rapidly develop Carrier’s presence in Poland through an effective coverage of the territory by the adequate service organization ;
- Determine within the Carrier´s global service strategy the after sales service business plan and objectives of the country ;
- Reach the performance objectives (measured by key performance indicators) as per annual plan and forecast;
- Provide regular updates to the management on service performance versus plan;
- Audit, maintain or cancel contracts with independent service network (dealers, distributors) based on their level of service, bring the service activity in-house;
- Deploy service programs aiming at delivering desired service standards which will retain existing customers and capture new customers;
- Set objectives and monitor the performance of the service organization;
- Plan parts sales and monitor / follow up the parts’ performance of the dedicated team;
- Ensure operational efficiency through ACE (continuous improvement program) as a way to do business and work on increasing productivity;
- Manage the cost of service and generate productivity through effective management of human and non human assets;
- Plan, request and provide human resources and technical support to the service organization in line with required future growth of the service organisation;
- Lead, develop team and coach the service employees to ensure a consistent approach;
- Liaise with the local and sub-BU marketing on market needs (service products - Coordinate actions / programs with management (MD, sales, finance, etc.) to ensure consistency in dealing with customers.
- Bachelor Degree in engineering, sales & marketing;
- Individual with 4 to 7 yrs of experience in a sales / service preferable in a technical or retail environment;
- Strongly preferred former CZ accountability;
- English language knowledge;
Sales leadership and strong customer focus;
- Advanced communication and management skills, leadership skills, business Ethics;
- Takes initiative and has entrepreneurial skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and hands-on pressure;
- Service sales volume (contracts, parts, repairs/remodeling);
- Gross Margin, EBIT, productivity;
- Customer satisfaction, EH&S metrics;
- Exciting innovative environment – company open to new ideas ;
- Possibility for further development and international career opportunities ;
- High-profile team;
- Daily use of English;
- Competitive remuneration (Bonus paln) and other benefits (meal vouchers, contribution to life insurance, sick days (3), holidays (25 days etc.);
- Flexible working hours, possibility for home office, sick days;
- Good location of center in Prague 4 – Opatov Park.
Líbalova 2348/1, 149 00 Praha-Chodov, Czech Republic
Bonuses, contribution holiday, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, sick day
Carrier chladicí technika CZ s.r.o.