Sensitech Inc. is a leading provider of supply and cold chain visibility solutions that enable our customers – global leaders in the food, life sciences, and industrial markets – to track, monitor and protect the quality and integrity of their temperature-sensitive products across complex supply chains. Through its logistics security division, FreightWatch International, Sensitech also offers origin-to-destination services that provide customers with real-time cargo transparency, helping them to mitigate such risks as theft, diversion, counterfeiting, and chain of custody. Sensitech Inc. is an ISO 9001:2008 company based in Beverly, Mass., with more than 35 sales, service and distribution locations around the world. Sensitech is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading
provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Sensitech is currently recruiting Control Room Operators for its European Command and Control Centre in Prague.
- Monitor high-value shipments in accordance with pre-defined service level agreements using the Sensiguard tracking software platform.
- Handle tracking device dashboard to have real time notifications of the shipment GPS location and fine tune device sensors to highlight relevant events
- Manage any risk event and incident in accordance with pre-defined escalation procedures
- Manage all shipment data and record all relevant events throughout the entire journey in the Sensiguard database
- Support the technical team with device and software issues as required.
- The schedule is made of 12 hours shifts, throughout the whole week as the Control Room is 24/7 , 365 days per year.
Evropská 2590/33c, 160 00 Praha-Dejvice, Czech Republic
Holidays 5 weeks, contributions to the pension / life insurance, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, meal tickets / catering allowance
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Sensitech Inc. Supply Chain Security Solutions
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.